Within any workplace, the owners and management of the business are legally required to assess the risks of injury and ill health that may affect their employees and, where applicable, the general public and visitors.
A Risk Assessment is the careful examination of the diverse factors that can bring about these risks.
At Crystal Clear Compliance we identify the range of hazards associated with your business and it’s activities and complete a Risk Assessment based on your current management arrangements and will then recommend additional actions to further manage the risk.
Our services in terms of documentation include but are not limited to:
* Writing your Health and Safety, Quality and or Environmental policies for you.
* Fire risk assessments
* Water risk assessments
* General task risk assessments
* Building risk assessments
* DSE ( Display Screen Assessments)
* Home working visits and assessments
* Young Persons risk assessments
* New and Expectant Mothers assessments
* CoSHH assessments
* Lone working
* Manual Handling
* Approval of contractors risk assessments and method statements
* Risk registers
* Environmental impact assessments