With constantly changing legislation, and increased fines for both health and safety and environmental breaches, it is sometimes difficult as a business to be sure you remain compliant.
If you employ five or more people you must have a written health and safety policy. This contains your statement of general policy on health and safety at work and the organisation and arrangements for putting this in place. Although not legally required to do so, businesses with less than five employees should also consider having such a policy as good practice.
A written policy could prove useful if visited by an enforcing officer.
Crystal Clear Compliance can assist you with the development, review, auditing or updating of your policies and all associated supporting procedures and documents.
Working alongside you, we can develop specific solutions to more complex activities such as the control of contractors and lone working.
A good policy and its associated documentation can be designed to reflect the nature of your individual business and its specific activities and risks.
There is often a fear attached to this side of a business as business owners don’t want to leave themselves open to legal action or workplace accidents by not fully understanding what they need to do and how they should do it.
Our services in terms of documentation include but are not limited to:
* Writing your Health and Safety, Quality and or Environmental policies for you.
* Implement your policies within the business.
* Provide advice and support on employer and employee responsibilities.
* Write all your Health and safety, Environmental and Quality Management systems and procedures.
* Maintain and monitor your management systems, policies and procedures.
* PEEP Plans ( Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans).
* EAP ( Emergency Evacuation Plans)
* Accident incident monitoring, collection of data and trend analysis, accident rates and frequency.
* Fire evacuation procedures, plans and policies.
* Homeworking policies and procedures.
* General work processes and procedures.
* Writing CDM plans.
* Approval of contractors method statements and risk assessments.
* Risk registers